Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Results from the night shoot


Osgood, originally uploaded by M Skaffari.

I scanned the negatives from a night shoot some days back. They look absolutely fantastic! The old Dogmar lens can't really take any highlights and all bright spots are beautifully haloed. The contrast is not too high and I actually increased the contrast in Photoshop after the scan. No other editing done.

I scanned at 6400DPI which resulted in 32000 * 25600 pixel (800mpix?) files so if someone needs a large print I have files to give ;)

2 comments:

  1. An extremely wonderful blog entry. We are extremely appreciative for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of visiting your post. I was actually scanning for. Much obliged for such post and please keep it up studio videochat

    ReplyDelete