Monday, November 30, 2009

New film and paper source

Last week I discovered Freestyle Photographic Supplies, a photo shop in Hollywood. They are kind of a photo shop I would like to have here locally. They seen to have very extensive selection of quirky materials, such as Croatian films and papers, infrared, reversal, Polaroid etc. Basically everything you don't _need_ but still want. They also seem to have extensive selection of cameras and accessories. Very cool!

I ordered a box of EFKE PL100M film and a box of Arista Private Reserve VC RC photo paper. Including delivery charges I paid 84$. I'm really waiting for the delivery which is happening today even though I ordered the material on Thanksgiving day. Very, very fast delivery.

Buying Ilford film & paper from Calumet would have cost me roughly 125$. Ilford may be somewhat better quality, but 30% cheaper is still better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment