Monday, November 2, 2009

Polaroid

This picture by lost in pixels inspired me to start taking Polaroid pictures with my Speedy.

Since Polaroid filed for Chapter 11 and stopped manufacturing instant film, Fujifilm of Japan could start importing their own instant film into US. I couldn't find out if I could use the Fuji film packs with my Graflex pack film adapter that I bought through eBay some time back, I went to Calumet and bought one pack of the film to try out.

Here's info for anyone else who is looking for it: Fujifilm FP-100B45 (Black & White) and FP-100C45 (color) are NOT compatible with the Graflex pack film holder. Instead you have to use either Fuji PA-45, or Polaroid 550 Pack Film holder.

The Graflex pack film holder doesn't have the development rollers that are needed to develop Fuji instant film.

No comments:

Post a Comment